Thank you for visiting RUMROUTE.com Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information practices and choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by us.
2. Through our website, you can view our promotions and access free materials. The information we gather will be related to your use of our services. Certain personally identifiable information may be required to engage in certain activities or services of our site and to receive the products and services you have requested therein. The types of personal identifiable information we collect includes: email, alias or screen-name, zip code, date of birth and password.
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our web pages or use our applications. Such information may be: type of browser and operating system, IP address, device identifiers, internet or wireless provider, other location or access based information.
3. We collect the aforementioned personal information in order to:
– Complete the transactions and service your account;
– We may use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our products and websites, and to enable us to customize your Internet experience. We also may use this information to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
4. We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or your Personal Information to others, and we will not make your Personal Information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
To agents and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us (for example, we may use third parties to help us with promotional campaigns).
As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
We will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
5. Do Not Track Options: To enhance your experience on our Services, we may place “cookies” on your computer or device. Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer or device to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering with one of our Services. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie assigns a unique numerical identifier to your Web browser or device, and may enable us to recognize you as the same user who has used our Services, and relate your use of the Services to other information about you, such as your usage information and personal information. If you decide to not accept cookies, you will not be recognized as a repeat visitor and may have to repeat the steps required to participate in the website at every visit.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. However, you may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies or similar tracking technologies and you should be aware that disabling cookies or similar tracking technologies might prevent you from accessing some of our content. If you wish to block cookies and to find out how, or check your browser’s instructions.
6. Our site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. rumroute.com also allows you to connect with other sites and services in order to share content and information. You should consult the other sites’ and services’ privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties or their use of your information.
7. We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates. We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements, by contacting us as set out in the “How to Contact Us” section below. At our election, instead of deleting such information, we may retain it with your comment or correction noted in our records.
8. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law or your jurisdiction: (i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, (ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
9. We will retain your personal information while you have an account with us and thereafter for as long as we need it for purposes not prohibited by applicable laws; in any case, no less than 6 months, in order to validate your participation in the program. Thereafter, we will either delete your personal information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity. Your rights to request that we delete your personal information are set forth in the “Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Information” section above.
10. Our Privacy Statement may change at any time. If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post the policy changes here. This Privacy Statement was last updated on December 10, 2015.